Live in Mississauga, my kids - 2 daughters - are actively involved in sports from karate to swimming, hockey. My eldest is currently a member of the Brampton Canadettes rep hockey team.
I love to read, listen to podcasts, play and watch sports attend seminars on personal growth and development, and spend time with my family.
My wife grew up in Brampton, and I spent my time in various cities including college in USA, and worked in Florida for a short time. Former pro hockey goalie, coached kids who are now playing university hockey. Love working out.
My unique ability lies in beginning with end in mind, taking a top down approach, check alternatives, and plot a course of action, while identifying what makes you tick and staying focused on your goal so that we can achieve excellence and breakthroughs. In short, your financial dreams.
I help preserve your wealth. It’s my job to keep you from being poor.
Wealth Management and Insurance approach
I take a personalized approach to comprehensive wealth management with a focus on goals based investing.
- Understanding Your Financial Objective —I begin by asking questions to understand more about you and your financial objectives.
- Developing strategies — Next, I analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information you provide so we can match your objectives with sound strategies.
- Implementing solutions — Using these strategies, I develop customized solutions tailored to your goals and objectives, drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services.
- Providing Timely, Ongoing Service — I regularly review your situation to help ensure your financial objectives are being met.
Wealth Management Levels of Service
I offer 3 main service levels in terms of asset size.
- $100,000 - $500,000 assets
- $500,000 - $1,000,000
Price varies at each level, we can combine the levels depending on the clients and goals.
- RRC (Registered Retirement Consultant)
- Working on Certified Financial Planner
- Former professional Hockey Goalie
- AAA hockey coach, have taught players at collegiate and NHL level
- Received teachers degree in business and phys-ed in 2010
- Bsc, Canisius College 2002
- Msc, Education Canisius College 2010
- Canadian Securities Course
- Life Insurance License
- Finalist for Financial Planner of Year 2017 Brampton South