Financial Security Advisor
Live in Mississauga, my kids - 2 daughters - are actively involved in sports from karate to swimming, hockey. My eldest is currently a member of the Brampton Canadettes rep hockey team.
I love to read, listen to podcasts, play and watch sports attend seminars on personal growth and development, and spend time with my family. I also love working out.
My wife grew up in Brampton, while I spent my time in various cities, including college in USA. I also worked in Florida for a short time. I'm a former pro hockey goalie and kids I've coached are now playing university hockey.
My unique ability lies in beginning with end in mind, taking a top down approach, check alternatives, and plot a course of action, while identifying what makes you tick and staying focused on your goal so that we can achieve excellence and breakthroughs. In short, your financial dreams.
Wealth Management Levels of Service
Price varies at each level and we can combine the levels depending on your goals
- $100,000 - $500,000 assets
- $500,000 - $1,000,000
- Working on CFP
- Former professional Hockey Goalie
- Former AAA hockey coach, have taught players at collegiate and NHL level
- Received teacher's degree in business and phys ed in 2010
- BSc, Canisius College 2002
- MSc, Education Canisius College 2010
- Canadian Securities Course
- Life Insurance License
- Finalist for Financial Planner of Year 2017 Brampton South
1600 - 1 City Centre Drive
L5B 1M2 Canada